Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I hate football

Yep :P My friend is always on his football fantasy league and I have no idea what it's about. Looks stupid. Here's what he said about it:

My Fantasy Football Team

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=14679&teamId=4&seasonId=2007

I am pretty proud of my team, as you can see if you are reading this currently, I have Ronnie Brown, under our points system he is the number one running back. He is injured for the season now, another hit to my team, but I believe I have the best team, this should be easy for me to overcome. I already have a good pick up in mind, but since I am at the top of my league with the most points, I hope he is still available. Having the most points in a fantasy league with the top position means when everyone picks up guys on Wednesday, I have the last pick, but most people neglect free agents, so I should be able to get who I need.

No comments: